Grow and flourish in the Empowerment Playground. Catering exclusively to high school and post-secondary aged young women in Vancouver, we’ll show you how to live the life you want. Empowerment comes from within. It’s determined by how you feel about yourself and the image you project to others. From exploring and identifying post secondary goals or exploring career options, to developing greater confidence, poise, and leadership, it’s time to take on the world. Welcome.
For a free consultation and complimentary Personal Development Plan based on your unique goals, please contact us at 604-767-6164 or by email.
- Want to make your confidence sky rocket?
- Are you ready to learn skills that aren’t taught in school, yet would help you excel academically and in your social life?
- Interested in mastering exciting new techniques for setting and achieving goals?
- Ready to show the world your true potential?
Our approach to empowering every student is based on helping you find your personal style, unique message, motivators, best stress-management techniques and discovering the optimal environment that consistently brings out the best in you. You’ll have fun in this inspiring environment as you learn new tools, meet some amazing friends and emerge as a confident, independent thinker!
- Looking for an opportunity to explore different careers?
- Searching for professional advice about career development?
- Wondering what post secondary programs are right for you?
- Contemplating if you should switch majors in college/university and want individualized support finding your unique path?
Imagine having the support of a whole staff of professionals dedicated to your success. Through the College/University Program, you’ll be introduced to 20 different industry professionals who will deliver the inside scoop on their careers to set you on the right path.
- Ready to make your mark on the world?
- Want to participate in ambitious projects with other young women?
- Looking for a way to distinguish your college/university application or career resume?
University Admission departments, and employers seek out individuals who have participated in ambitious projects that set them apart from the rest of the group. With the support of our staff, you will participate in a project designed to develop independent thinking and leadership skills. Through the Trailblazer Program, young women in Vancouver, like you, are gaining the skills necessary to emerge as tomorrow’s leaders. So go ahead, impress yourself. We dare you.